CAN-AM, in partnership with Geotab and General Motors, is now offering you the opportunity to pilot the Geotab Integrated Solution for General Motors (GMC, Chevrolet) vehicles.
The pilot program will allow you to test the GM OnStar embedded solutions complimentary until July 31st, 2020, giving you a chance to experience Geotab’s world leading platform while gaining:
- Key insights about vehicle performance to help improve your business
- Direct access to valuable OEM-grade vehicle data
- Actionable insights with distilled data collected through Geotab
Who can participate?
Fleets with the GM OnStar modem-equipped vehicle that are not already subscribed to a GM Onstar data services can take advantage of these two promotional offers until July 31st, 2020.
Fleet customers must have a FAN (Fleet Account Number) from GM to enroll vehicles. You will need to submit a VIN list of 2015 or newer GM vehicles for hardware validation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Two promotional offers until 7/31/2020:
- No-charge pilot program for GM equipped vehicles
- Discounted monthly rate plan on new GM activation for both new and existing customers
How many vehicles are allowed in the pilot program?
- For fleets that are 250 and under: 2 vehicles.
- For fleets that are 250 and over: up to 10 vehicles.
For more information on the benefits of Geotab Integrates Solution for GM Vehicles, view our product brochure.View Product Brochure